The holidays are upon us and if you're like me, you have absolutely no idea what to get the people on your Christmas list! I've put together a little gift guide for the travel obsessed person in your life (or perhaps a little something for yourself?). Some of these things I own and love and some I would just love to own. Enjoy your turkey and happy shopping!
For the Every Traveler
1. Delta Skymiles: Or Southwest. Or United. Or American. Personally, I live in the Delta capital of the world so I'm team Delta. Either way, trust me, if they like to travel, they want miles. With Delta you can transfer your own or buy them as a gift.
2. Marriott Rewards Points: Again, trust me. They want them. They need them. They will love them.
3. S'well Water Bottle: Because everyone needs to stay hydrated these days. Especially while on the go!
4. Sony a6000 Mirrorless Camera: Oh, the memories they will snap! I just got this camera for my birthday and I love it! It is lightweight enough to take anywhere!
For the Beach Goer
1. Yeti Hopper Cooler: Because the hard-shell Yeti is too dang heavy to be practical, but you still need cold beer at the end of the day.
2. Tommy Bahama Backpack Cooler Chair: Because its a beach chair! And a backpack! And a cooler!
3. Mini Jambox by Jawbone: This blue tooth speaker is perfect for playing your tunes anywhere and everywhere.
4. Polaroid Eyewear Retro Polarized Sunglasses: These have that classic ray-ban wayfarer look.
For the Adventure Taker
1. Gregory Z30 Backpack: Both Kyle and I own this backpack and we love it! It's super light weight and has a vented back. Buh-bye back sweat!
2. Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket: This is currently hanging out on my personal wish list.
3. Merrell Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots: I finally caved and gave up the hiking-in-running-shoes thing. My ankles are forever grateful to these bad boys.
4. Black Diamond Spot Headlamp: Necessary for overnight adventures...and also, headlamps are just fun to play with.
For the City Slicker
1. World's Best Cities: For planning and perusing destination options.
2. Wheeled Club Bag: A friend of mine was recently sporting a bag like this and I fell in love. So versatile for a quick weekend trip to the city!
3. Hustle Acrylic Coaster Set: Hustle and bustle!
4. Bose Soundtrue Ultra In-Ear Headphone: The ultimate head phones for comfort. They even stay perfectly in place on long runs!